It's her birthday
and we're not gonna party
like it's her birthday
(clever is my middle name...)
- Current Music:Safri Duo: Rise
The Birthday Girl
In a heart full of dust
lives a creature called lust
it surprises and scares
Things you can do at 4 a.m. when you can’t sleep:
- arrange My Documents
- arrange My Pictures
- fight with your cats
- check your entire music folder for potential typos
- count every CD/DVD/book/etc in the room
- try to remember every line from Fight Club
- plan your naps for the day after
- fuss over your haircut
- drink camomile tea and discover yet again that it does nothing to cramps (I'm Jack’s complete lack of surprise.)
- take pictures of Superman
Today’s top 3:
- Current Music:Erasure: Always
Thank you and good night.
- Current Music:Magnifico: Emanuelle
Cool the Irish way
Hello, dear reader, how are things?
Yes, I’m still alive and no, nothing worth mentioning happened in the past 2 months. Carry on.
Liffe starts today (I mean for me) and I have six movies on my list. Which is like a personal record or something. Anyhoo, here they are if someone cares:
Not entirely sure why it’s on my list: DiCillo’s Delirious
Not entirely sure why it’s not on my list:
Most excited about: Corbijn’s Control
Today’s top 3:
Annoying: presidential campaign.
My favourite: tea. Yes, it’s my new obsession.
Song of the week: The Killers feat. Lou Reed: Tranquilize. Oh, I do love it so.
Hier kommt der grosse Zampano!